Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dyanamic footer in SapScripts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working with scripts and creating different appointment letters .

Can i determine last line of winow in ? Because i have a requuirment that i want footer like

Cont...page &next-page&

after the last line of the the last paragraph in same window and not at the bottom of the page.

i required these because after giving letters to the applicant he/she should not able to add any lines betwwn last paragraph and footer

since it should be dynamic i can not create seperate window for that.

plz suggest

Thanks in Advancs

Regard,

Paresh G.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you say this is a dynamic footer and you never know where the last line would end....

in this case I don't think its possible to do the way you asked for except for writing the footer within bottom.... endbottom command...

if still in any doubts please do mention the problem once again bit more clearly...

Regards,

Siddarth

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you say this is a dynamic footer and you never know where the last line would end....

in this case I don't think its possible to do the way you asked for except for writing the footer within bottom.... endbottom command...

if still in any doubts please do mention the problem once again bit more clearly...

Regards,

Siddarth

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

0 Kudos

Hi,

How did you solve it. I have a similar situation here.

Kind regards

Willard