Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dump During VL01n

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

here there is problem in our system that During VL01 , It giving dump and giving error message like 'An exception occurred that is explained in detail below.

The exception, which is assigned to class 'CX_SY_OPEN_SQL_DB', was not caught

in

procedure "SD_PARTNER_UPDATE" "(FUNCTION)", nor was it propagated by a RAISING

clause.'

and some searching parameter are

"SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC" "CX_SY_OPEN_SQL_DB"

"SAPLV05I" or "LV05IU15"

"SD_PARTNER_UPDATE"

but the thing is that its not giving dump for every user. Only some user is getting dump. what should be problem ?

If anybody is having idea than please let me know.

Thanks ,

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have any custom code in this program? If not, have you looked for notes?

Rob

0 Kudos

Hi Rob ,

Do you know any such SAP Note ? And the problem is that everybody not getting same issue Only some user getting that issue ? is there like user specific ?

Thanks you ,

0 Kudos

I faced a similar problem a while ago with ME21N. We figured that the issue was with the SAPGUI installation on the users' PC's who were facing the issue.

We requested the users to logon to SAP on some other machine and they could execute the transaction on the other machine! May be this is the case with your users too?

Just my 2 cents.

regards,

Raghav.

0 Kudos

There are a number of notes that address this. You will have to look yourself to find the one that addresses your particular issue. In particular look at note 1606732.

Rob

Edited by: Rob Burbank on Feb 17, 2012 4:38 PM

0 Kudos

Hi rajendra , thanks for your reply.

but in my case its strange. i can create delivery on my machine. but user can't create same thing on my machine. So Not able to find out reason behind it.

Thanks.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you look at the note???

Rob

0 Kudos

Hi Rob ,

Its has been solved by user-exit. There is user exist which pass partner profile in structure xvbpa , there was something wrong. So its giving dump....

Thanks to all for suggestions....