Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropdown listbox instead of a button in GUI status application toolbar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there a way to add a dropdown listbox instead of a button to a GUI status in an ABAP report? Or is the only way to achieve this is to add a button that would call a screen with my dropdown listbox?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

[scratching my head] I don't think we have a "dropdown listbox" control in SAP GUI at all (at least before 7.4). Unless this is what you are calling a simple input field with a search help dropdown.

From what I see, buttons are the only elements allowed in GUI status. If anything else was possible then wouldn't we see it in the standard SAP transactions?

1 REPLY 1

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

[scratching my head] I don't think we have a "dropdown listbox" control in SAP GUI at all (at least before 7.4). Unless this is what you are calling a simple input field with a search help dropdown.

From what I see, buttons are the only elements allowed in GUI status. If anything else was possible then wouldn't we see it in the standard SAP transactions?