Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Down payment request for assets using bapi_acc_document_post

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys(girls)!,

I<< priority reduced >>

I'm posting a down payment request to an asset with a z program using bapi_acc_document_post. Everything is fine, but, when i go to fb03 to check the generated document i don't see the asset number associated to the purchase doc. When i go to bseg to check, i don't see the asset number and the subnumber. I lack just these to fields even i'm passing the values to correct fields in bapiacgl09.

This is the values i'm passing:

wa_acctgl-itemno_acc = iterator.

wa_acctgl-gl_account = lv_skont.

wa_acctgl-vendor_no = p_vendor.

wa_acctgl-doc_type = p_tipdoc.

wa_acctgl-item_text = p_txtcab.

wa_acctgl-po_number = p_ponum.

wa_acctgl-po_item = s_ekpo-ebelp.

wa_acctgl-serial_no = imp_no.

wa_acctgl-asset_no = wa_ekkn-anln1.

wa_acctgl-sub_number = wa_ekkn-anln2.

wa_acctgl-acct_type = 'A'.

wa_acctgl-CS_TRANS_T = '100'.

wa_acctgl-asval_date = sy-datum.

APPEND wa_acctgl TO gt_acctgl.

CLEAR wa_acctgl.

Please help!.

Edited by: Rob Burbank on Oct 24, 2011 9:44 AM

Edited by: ramvargash on Oct 25, 2011 2:54 PM

8 REPLIES 8

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think that you are doing a reception of an invoice (like with tcode FB60). Maybe if you do it with ACC_INVOICE_RECEIPT it'd work. I suggest to see SAP Note 306504 - Collective note: BAPIs for the AC interface.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo, what i'm trying to do is a down payment request for an asset. Indeed, i do the post. My problem is that the asset main number and the asset subnumber are not getting saved in bseg, so when i go to fb03 and double click on a line item, i got prompt to fb03 in visualize mode, and the fixed asset field is blank.

I have now a week trying to get the asset main number and the asset subnumber getting saved in bseg. I note that i have other field that are not getting saved 'cause i'm not passing the value thru the bapi. This field is LNRAN.

If you or anybody have a clue how to solve this, i would appreciate the help.

Ramón Vargas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you debugged to ensure that the WA_EKKN values are populated?

Have you checked the return table to look for messages?

Rob

0 Kudos

Yes, i already debbuged the report. It generates a document number. Everything is fine, but when i do it manually by f-47, i note that in bseg the following fields are filled meanwhile when i do it using my program not.

Asset Main Number - ANLN1.

Asset SubNumber - ANLN2.

Sequence number - LNRAN.

Thanks

0 Kudos

What about the return table? Are there any information or warning messages?

Rob

0 Kudos

Line: 1

Type: S

ID: RW

Number: 605

Message: Document posted successfully: BKPFF 170001809610002011 DEVCLNT235

Line: 2

Type: W

ID: FICUSTOM

Number: 000

Message: Item 0000000001 contains commitment item with financial transaction other than 30

Thanks

0 Kudos

The commitment item warning shouldn't be a proglem. At this point, it's probably time to send it to OSS. The worst that can happen is that they'll tell you it's a consulting issue.

Rob

0 Kudos

Thanks anyway. I'll do as you said.