Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubt regarding repeating fieldnames

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear people..I'm creating an lsmw for mm01..in tat I select purchasing view n also plant data1 view..both have the field order unit..once u fill in this n press enter you will get a window where you need to fill the numerator & denominator..Say 1 & 5 respectively..now when it comes to plant data1 view again the same fields need to be filled..say 1 & 6 this time.. Numerator field is UMREN & Denominator UMREZ..the same field is there in the other view also..Now in the recording I can see this twice but in field mapping that is the 5th step of lsmw batch input, the fields do not come twice so I'm not able to match it..I also have a doubt if it is possible where for the same material the numerator & denominator changes its values in different views??

Kindly Help..

Thanks & Regards

Ajai

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

let us say in the first view the field name is umren and for the second view it is having the same name, then name the field name as umren1.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

let us say in the first view the field name is umren and for the second view it is having the same name, then name the field name as umren1.

0 Kudos

Dear PBS, What u say is right..I already tried it like that..but this renaming can be done in the source fields step..but still you wont get a those same fields in the field mapping step..that is where the problem is..U dont have tat field to map it with the ones in your source structure..Any possibilities of gettin this resolved??