Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Documentation of CLASS required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can anyone provide me the documentation of different STANDARD CLASS??

In SE24 , I am selecting the class CL_GUI*, and while clicking "Class Documentation", it is showing following message

Document <CLASS NAME> is not available in language EN

Can anyone provide me the documentation of different class in ENGLISH LANGUAGE??

3 REPLIES 3

Sm1tje
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

class documentation is only available for specific class like CL_GUI_ALV_GRID and not for generic class search like CL_GUI*

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Hope you need to call up your BASIS team as I think they have not installed the front end properly I mean they have not selected all language while installing. As in my system documents are coming in English mode. Please post the same in BASIS Forum, hope they can surely help you out.

Cheers,

Suvendu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to specify the specific classes. You need to mention the name of the Class to get the documentation of the same.

As for the language of the documentation, many of the Classes doesn't provide english language documentation. You can do the following : Get the Documentation in German and using the Google Translator Tool you can convert the same in English. You can simple use the google.com and Language section of the same.

Hope this helps. You can also check the class documentation for some additional information from help.sap.com

Thanks,

Samantak.