Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Displaying Selected fields of database table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a 'Z' program. i have a material number parameter and two radio buttons on the selection screen. The requirement is if i enter material number and select the first radio button it must display the contents of first two fields of a 'Z' table. the output must be like how we view the contents in se11, not like contents viewed on basic list. for the same material number if i select second radio button it must display the contents of the first three fields of the 'Z' table.

here the main thing is the contents must be displayed similarly like how the contents will be displayed for a table thru se11.

Thanks,

BJR.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You use 'REUSE_ALV_LIST_DISPLAY' FM for display data b'cos that will display data as per shown in SE11 T-Code and about the handling radiobuttion you can do in Event At Selection-Screen Output. you will declare one parameter and on clicking on radio button you will display your respective fields.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You use 'REUSE_ALV_LIST_DISPLAY' FM for display data b'cos that will display data as per shown in SE11 T-Code and about the handling radiobuttion you can do in Event At Selection-Screen Output. you will declare one parameter and on clicking on radio button you will display your respective fields.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check with the function module - 'RS_TABLE_LIST_CREATE'.

Kindly refer the demo program - 'SXIDEMO_SHOW_FLIGHT_DATA'.

Hope, this will be helpful for you.

Regards,

Selva K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the replies the above query has been solved using maintenance views