Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display only for Conditions tab in ME22N

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a situation where certain users need to modify PO's, but need to be restricted from modifying anything in the conditions tab. Is there a way through authorization's to restrict modification to the conditions tab within ME22N without restricting functionality to anything else in ME22N?

The same result is required for ME12, but ME12 contains condition authorization objects that can be set to Activity 03 resulting in a display of conditions.

I have tried adding these authorizations to the authorization-check, with no functionality change.

I have also tried removing the display prices (activity 09) from certain authorization objects and this hides the conditions tab, but it also hides prices.

Modifying screen settings in SPRO for ME22N will not work as there are users that require modification of the conditions.

I am trying to find a solution that doesn't involve creating a custom transaction to check for condition authorization objects.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

David,

Check BADI definition (se18) ME_PURCHDOC_POSTED & Interface IF_EX_ME_PURCHDOC_POSTED. In that you have method posted. In that you have both the tables Old & the current. You can put a validation there & prevent users.

Hope this helps.

Bipin

2 REPLIES 2

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

You can do it by creating a Transaction Variant for ME22N using SHD0.

Good Luck,

Suresh Datti

Former Member
0 Kudos

David,

Check BADI definition (se18) ME_PURCHDOC_POSTED & Interface IF_EX_ME_PURCHDOC_POSTED. In that you have method posted. In that you have both the tables Old & the current. You can put a validation there & prevent users.

Hope this helps.

Bipin