Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different types of SmartForm Tables?

former_member221770
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was explaining the concept of SmartForms to a collegue today and using the standard Invoice SmartForm as an example (LB_BIL_INVOICE) when I was asked a question that has stumped me.

Within the MAIN window, there are 3 TABLES (TABLEITEM, TABLEKOND and DOWNPAY_TABLE). The icons for TABLEITEM and TABLEKOND are different to the icon for DOWNPAY_TABLE. It seems that DOWNPAY_TABLE has an additional tab called "Calculations" while TABLEITEM and TABLEKOND have an "Events" tab.

Whenever I create a new table node, I get a "Calculations" table, and I can't seem to be able to create a "Events" table. Does anyone know how to do this and why we seemingly have these two types of tables?

Cheers,

Confused.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Patrick,

May be you are on 4.7 Version and new addition to table version is Calculation , other tables which you mentioned with Events would have been created in old version. Hence, you are still seeing Events tab not Calculation.

If you have old version 4.6c check and confirm :).

Rgds,

Mano Sri

0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, this is what I suspected as the TABLEITEM node was in 4.6C but I don't recall seeing the DOWNPAY_TABLE node.

Thanks,

Pat.