Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did you use Function RV_CONDITION_MAINTENANCE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have problem with testing this function to read/change/create condition record.

I am looking for a function to read/change/create a condition record.

Any thoughts.

Appreciate and thanks in Advance

Hari

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure about the function module but can you use program RV14BTCI for the purpose? You can use it through LSMW.

Srinivas

0 Kudos

Thanks Srinivas.

Batch program does not help me. I have custom built Material Master ( Z transaction) and Material Rates need to maintain as part of Master data.

I should able to display/update/let user to enter pricing info in my custom transaction. At the same time my maintanance team should see these in VK12/VK13 if required.

that is the reason Iam looking for function which can read/change/create if I pass the condition type and other key fields. I have custom condition table in my pricing procedure.

Thanks again.

0 Kudos

In that case RV_CONDITION_MAINTAIN or the one you mentioned should work. What problem are you facing?

Srinivas

0 Kudos

I tested function RV_condition_maintain but not working in any mode (A or B or C) .only if mode is E, it will take me to VK11 transaction.

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Try this function module.

report zrich_0002.

data: xvbak type vbak.

parameters: p_knumh type konh-knumh.

start-of-selection.

call function 'RV_CONDITION_RECORD'
    exporting
      condition_number         =  p_knumh
*   CONDITION_USE            = 'A'
     first_screen             = 'B'
*   item_number              = '01'
      maintain_mode            = 'B'
*   POPUP_CONFIRM            = ' '
*   SELECTION_DATE           =
*   USE_SELECTION_DATE       =
*   CHECK_MEMORY             = ' '
   exceptions
     no_existing_record       = 1
     others                   = 2.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

0 Kudos

Hi Rich,

I don't know condition record number. only I knew by the time my user try to see the price info for a material, is condition type and and Material number.

I knew what tables to acess to get the condition record and pricing data (A9* tabes to find valid condition record number and konh, KONP for pricing data), But I want avoid update/change directly these tables. I am not sure what problem I get if I update tbales directly. thatis the reason Iam looking for a SAP Standard function which does this.

How ever thank you for your quick response.

0 Kudos

Ok, how about submitting the report program responsible for the maintanence. Here is what I mean.

In the program, give PR00 as the type and a material number. You will be driven into the same maintanence program used if you were to do this via VK12.

report zrich_0002.

data: xkonh type konh.

parameters: p_kschl type konh-kschl.
parameters: p_matnr type mara-matnr.

start-of-selection.

select single * from konh into xkonh
              where kschl = p_kschl.

submit rv13anaf
          with kappl = xkonh-kappl
          with kschl = xkonh-kschl
          with f002 = p_matnr
                and return.