Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device type SAPWIN does not support page format Z_FPG

Former Member
0 Kudos

The sapscript report runs fine in devopment environment but does not in pre-prod system..I get error "Device type SAPWIN does not support page format Z_FPG"

Message No. TD 465

Some printer setting its not taking in Pre-prod how do i get over this...its m8 be related to SAP basis to resolve.

When i debugged i found out tat in my code when the function CONTROL_FORM'

is called it returens from tat func mod throwing this error message

I used this for obtaining a new page....

Full pts rewarded for correct sol..its urgent...

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GVS,

Maybe your format Z_FPG haven't been defined in Pre-pod system yet.

To do that, you can follow these steps:

- Call transaction SPAD, choose Full Administration.

- Choose Tab "device type", enter you device type and click "Display" (ex: SAPWIN)

- Click on button "Format", this will list all formats support for this device type.

- Change to Change mode, and click "Create" to add your format Z_FPG to this device type.

Hope this'll help you.

Regards,

Sylvecast.

0 Kudos

Thanks help me a lot!!!!
But there is one step that must be done first, which is registering the edits with the device.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi did you get any exact reply, i am facing the same issue while printing Plant maintenance order, from IW32.....

its giving me same error message, same no, taking me out of the page as well.

please reply-

shiwani

0 Kudos

Hi,

I was also getting the same error message during Transfer order creation in pre-production client. I followed below steps for solving it.

Go to ME23n transaction -> Click on "System" on user menu -> go to "user profile" ->Click on "Own Data" ->Click on "Default" tab -> enter the "Output device"-> save it

Note: you can directly go to this path by transaction: SU3

Note: in output device, you can give"LOCAL" .

Regards

Birender80