Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Determining user defined parameters in smartforms at runtime

sumeet_chudiwala
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Please help me to find a table or method, via which I can find the user defined parameters in smartforms (Form Interface) at runtime.

Thanks,

Sumeet

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

pranay570708
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can make use of table: FUPARAREF.  Pass FM name of the smartforms in field FUNCNAME and parameter type as 'I' in field PARAMTYPE. All the import parameters entries with 'REFERENCE' equal to X will be your user defined parameters.

To get the FM name of smartforms, use FM 'SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME'.

3 REPLIES 3

pranay570708
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can make use of table: FUPARAREF.  Pass FM name of the smartforms in field FUNCNAME and parameter type as 'I' in field PARAMTYPE. All the import parameters entries with 'REFERENCE' equal to X will be your user defined parameters.

To get the FM name of smartforms, use FM 'SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME'.

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You could also use FM FUNCTION_IMPORT_INTERFACE.

Hint: In some driver program use SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME, in the smartforms itseld use FM SYSTEM_CALLSTACK looking for first returned record with EVENFUNC = 'FUNC' or BLOCKTYPE = 'FUNCTION' (2 itab available).

Regards,

Raymond

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Classe CL_SSF_FB_SMART_FORM. Use method LOAD, then attribute INTERFACE is an internal table of parameters (standard parameters have STANDARD='X').