Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delta extract for extractor 0CO_OM_CCA_9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working with FM RSAX_BIW_GET_DATA for delta extraction for Data source 0CO_OM_CCA_9.

I am calling this FM in Update_mode 'D' and want to insert/update extracted records to into Z table, I do not have idea how to achieve this.

Request you please share below details If any one has worked on silimar requirement.

1. Changed date field is not available in structure ICCTRCSTA1 of 0CO_OM_CCA_9, then how we can capture delta records.

2. What all parameters we need to pass to achieve this requirement.

3. Is it mandatory to pass delta conditions and fields in table I_T_SELECT.

4. How to get last delta extract date/time, I do not find my data source in table ROOSGENDLM

4. How Delta queue may help me in achiving this requirement.

5. We do not have SAP BI system, here source and target system is SAP ECC alone.

I have tried with FM RSFH_GET_DATA_SIMPLE, unable to capture changed data but able to capture new records based on fields BLDAT and BUDAT in strucutre ICCTRCSTA1.

Please help.

Many Thanks,

Regards

Shyam

2 REPLIES 2

adam_krawczyk1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

I do not have experience with all items that you mentioned, so I will give you just some hints that I know, maybe it will help.

The extractor for 0CO_OM_CCA_9 can be implemented in EXIT_SAPLRSAP_001.

You can extend ICCTRCSTA1 structure if you need by "Append structure". This will create customized enhancement structure so it is not standard modification. Then you can assign value in your extractor and read it somewhere else according to needs.

Regards,

Adam

0 Kudos

Hi Adam,

Below is our actual problem.

We are working with standard extractors 0VENDOR_ATTR and 0CO_OM_CCA_9 to achieve Delta

extract, we have tried with FM RSFH_GET_DATA_SIMPLE and RSAX_BIW_GET_DATA and unable to

achieve Delta extract. Our INIT run is unsuccessful which may be the reason for this.

If any one has worked on these standard extractors for Delta extract using function

modules, Please share some information on how to achieve this.

Reason for using FM is, we do not have SAP BI system, So we want to access Delta data

from R/3 ECC and update in a custom table and later this custom table is used in

DataStage process.

I request clarification on below points as well,

1. Is it possible to achieve Delta extract using FM in ECC without BW/BI System?

2. Is it mandatory to use created/changed date as Delta fields for Delta extract? Is

there any other way through which system can recognize Delta records, may be with the

help of Delta Queue. How to achieve Delta extract with Delta queue.

3. If created/changed date is mandatory for Delta extract then how to achieve Delta

extract for Datasource which doesnt have changed date field.

Your different approach to achieve Delta extract is also appreciated, Please help.

I am waiting to assign points if its useful, Thanks in advance.

Warm Regards,

Shyam