Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting Freight Details from MEDRUCK in SAPScript PO Form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have copied the standard MEDRUCK program to ZMEDRUCK and has changed its driver program accordingly to Z program. Now when I print the PO, it is displaying the FREIGHT break-up alongwith the total FREIGHT. I want to display only the total freight not the the break-up.

So, please tell me that from the form zmedruck where I should go and which fields I should delete from the MAIN WINDOW so that FREIGHT is not displayed but only the total freight is displayed.

Waiting for your valuable replies.

Bye,

Nishant

3 REPLIES 3

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

If you can find out where in the SAPscript it is getting printed you can use change the paragraph format to /* This will commment it out. The trick is to find it first. I don't see anything jumping out at me, I'm thinking that is is being printed somewhere in one of the "conditions" text elements.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rich,

The FREIGHT details are coming just after the material description, material qty, net price etc. I am searching the text elements but I am not able to find that. So, please help me out.

Bye,

Nishant

0 Kudos

Item data is being printed under element ITEM_HEADER_F or something like that.

Regards,

Rich Heilman