Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete FI rejected document

0 Kudos

Hi All,

How do i delete the FI rejected document -programmatically (once the workflow approver rejects the parked document). One way is by FBV0 but my business people do not want me to use it.

Is there any FM to delete the document. I tried "AC_DOCUMENT_DELETE" but it is not working.

Please help.

Thanks,

Shiva.

7 REPLIES 7

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

generally I think that it is not a good idea to delete any document. Why do you want to delete it? I do not see any good reason for it and I see so many reasons why you should not do it. For example maybe in the future they would like to check the number rejected documents.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

>

> generally I think that it is not a good idea to delete any document. Why do you want to delete it? I do not see any good reason for it and I see so many reasons why you should not do it. For example maybe in the future they would like to check the number rejected documents.

>

> Cheers

Parked documents are not real documents per se .FBV0 has the option of deleting them.

Rob

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I did not know. Thanks for clarification.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

AFAIK, a parked document does not draw a document number from the range as well.

It is like data on the system's clip-board (Ctrl + C) for creating documents (see activity '77' of object F_BKPF_BUK etc in transaction SU21) without an FI reporting influence.

The ID who posts the document (activity 01) is normally the "Posted by".

As this is a workflow scenario, is a SAP_WAPI used to "park" the document? That might be different.

Cheers,

Julius

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked our system and it looks like that parked document draws a document number. I found couple of parked documents and all have record in BKPF table (field BSTAT = V). One of the allowed values for the field BSTAT is "Z" with description "Parked document which was deleted" . Hence I assume that it keeps document number.

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check function group F040. There are some FMs which could be useful for you.

0 Kudos

using FM "PRELIMINARY_POSTING_DOC_DELETE" i was able to delete the praked document.