Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debugging a SAP program

manoj_goyal2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Is there any way I can create a watch point for an internal table (eg. T_OUTTAB). I am debugging SAP program and want to stop when a particular T_OUTTAB is populated. Debugger should stop when the internal table is changed or even better if particular field in the internal table is changed.

When I tried to put the internal table in create watchpoint, I get following message.

Variable T_OUTTAB does not exist.

Please help.

mini

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can put a watch point on an internal table, but only after you enter that particular program where the table exists. Try to locate the include/program where the table exists, put a breakpoint on the include and then after entering the program/include put a watchpoint on the itab.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can put a watch point on an internal table, but only after you enter that particular program where the table exists. Try to locate the include/program where the table exists, put a breakpoint on the include and then after entering the program/include put a watchpoint on the itab.