Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debugger Presets possible for Automation Controller?

0 Kudos

Hi,

While debugging programs using controls it is important to set in the debugger settings the flag 'automation controller: always process requests synchronously'. I find it annoying that I have to set this flag every single time!

Does anyone know if it is possible to preset this flag via set/get params or could think of any other way?

(I know that it should only by used when necessary due to performance reasons though)

Many thanks in advance

Yours Johannes

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

christian_wohlfahrt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Johannes!

Give parameter AC_FLUSH_IT a try. Maybe result is the same, even when flag in debugger isn't switched on.

Other automation controller parameter start with AC_, too.

Debugger parameters start with DBG, but don't look promising.

Regards,

Christian

3 REPLIES 3

christian_wohlfahrt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Johannes!

Give parameter AC_FLUSH_IT a try. Maybe result is the same, even when flag in debugger isn't switched on.

Other automation controller parameter start with AC_, too.

Debugger parameters start with DBG, but don't look promising.

Regards,

Christian

0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

That was it! If you set the parameter 'AC_FLUSH_IT' to X into yout own user profile the debugger does indeed perform a flush though you can't see it in the debug settings.

Problem is solved so, great!

Regards Johannes

0 Kudos

Hi Johannes,

be careful, this parameter sounds like: flush <i>every</i> time, also outside of debugging (so only meant for testing).

Christian