Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

debug not going to break point

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to debug a print program for sapscript. I have set up break points in both the DEV and QAS environment in the same print program. But when I run the sapscript form, it is not going to the break point in DEV but debugging fine in QAS for the same program.

Could you assist on what could be the reason, it is not going to break point in DEV. Thanks.

Regards,

FS

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Under Utilities try to "update the navigation index" for the program and then set the break point again.

Also check if the number of debug sessions assigned are more than currently being used in the DEV system. (ask basis for help)

-Cheers

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Under Utilities try to "update the navigation index" for the program and then set the break point again.

Also check if the number of debug sessions assigned are more than currently being used in the DEV system. (ask basis for help)

-Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fs,

The problem may be we cannot activate ur Print program check it once.If the print program is not in active we cannot put BREAK POINT.

Award points if helpful.

Kiran Kumar.G

Have a Nice Day..

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont know but it may work

go to System-> utilities->debug abap

i tried this with BSP

Check if it helps you

former_member219399
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if this breakpoint is within a condition, like if..endif. also check whether this condition is satisfying.

if its within a subroutine, put a break point at the call of subroutine, ie. at perform statement.

With regards,

Vamsi