Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dead stock report - tables regarding

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

i need the name of the table and the key field which used to take the dead stock report.

i.e. 6 months non moving materials list i want with stock values.

kindly forward your suggestions.

Giri

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the t.code MC50 for Dead Stock and MC46 for Slow-moving items

We need to enter a range of date which we want to find the dead stock .

Based on material , material group , purchasing group or mrp type , we can find dead stock from the period we have selected..

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the t.code MC50 for Dead Stock and MC46 for Slow-moving items

We need to enter a range of date which we want to find the dead stock .

Based on material , material group , purchasing group or mrp type , we can find dead stock from the period we have selected..

0 Kudos

Hi ,

The tcode which you have provided is useful.....but i require the table and the field which required to generate the report....

My purpose is : basiscally i am generating the list off materials which is not consumed for more than six months..... )

do we have any table which stores data in the following format required by me ...

Materialno,plant,stock,last_consumed_date...

For your information -we can get this information from Goods received table and calculate it.... but this is a time consuming process.... that is why i am looking for a materialwise last consumption date.

looking forward to your suggestions further

0 Kudos

check the table MVER, MSEG and MKPF

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed