Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not getting printed in SF

uzair_1234
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

!!!!!!!!!!URGENT, PLEASE ANSWER ON A PRIORITY BASIS!!!!!!!!

I have added the following code in the driver program, of a Smartform but still it is not getting reflected in the smart form.

SELECT SINGLE a~prueflos,
a~matnr, "Added by Uzair 17/01/2023
b~mvgr5, "Added by Uzair 17/01/2023
c~bezei "Added by Uzair 17/01/2023
FROM qals as a
LEFT OUTER join mvke as b on b~matnr = a~matnr "Added by Uzair 17/01/2023
LEFT OUTER join tvm5t as c on c~mvgr5 = b~mvgr5 "Added by Uzair 17/01/2023
WHERE prueflos EQ @p_pruef

INTO @DATA(v_prueflos).

And BEZEI needs to get printed in front of the PACKING STYLE.

3 REPLIES 3

TMNielsen
Contributor
0 Kudos

This has Nothing to do with BTP and I can hardly see that it is urgent, but anyway here is a sugestion.

Besides selecting the data you should also add the structure (v_prueflos) to the Smartforms interface and before this I suggest you make a data deklaration v_prueflos, instead of you current inline deklaration in the select statement.

uzair_1234
Explorer
0 Kudos

Sorry, i had added the wrong tag of BTP and it's urgent because it's a ticket

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor

For your information, there is no Service Level Agreement in a forum. People are only volunteers. They answer as they can, when they want. Sorry to know that YOU are in a rush, but saying urgent/priority or whatever won't help.

>>>> If you want people to help you quickly, you'd better post a HIGH-QUALITY question, well organized, well written and with all possible details. That is not the case currently, people can't answer, except to ask you to post more details.