Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing Transport Request Assignment process to Local Objects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am developing custom report, which will find out all dependent and local objects for given transport request. When we select the local objects and save, it has to show standard saving process screens...like package and TR screens.

I am trying the above problem using 'TRINT_TADIR_POPUP', 'TRINT_ORDER_CHOICE' and 'TRINT_APPEND_TO_COMM_ARRAYS' function module, but this function module 'TRINT_APPEND_TO_COMM_ARRAYS' giving exception ob_check_obj_error.

So, please let me know anyone have solution for assigning local objects to package and TR through customization (Programmatically).

Thanks,

Param..:-)

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to SE80 > Select Package > $TMP Hit enter

Then you will able to find set of programs >Right Click > Other Functions > Change Package Assignment

0 Kudos

Hi Shekar,

Thanks for the reply.

I need to save through my report, In my report when I select Local object and save, it should call package screen and transport request screen and save into them.

Regards,

Param...:-)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check Function module ADD_TO_PACKAGE

Regards

Shital

0 Kudos

Hi Sheetal,

Thanks for the reply.

For this function module ADD_TO_PACKAGE, I can't import package name or Transport Request.

I need to have a save screen's, which generally we get during saving of any R/3 Object.

Thanks,

Param...:-)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got the solution with the help of my friend (Ganapathiraman Balaji) and the function module which will solve the problem is "TRINT_TADIR_POPUP_ENTRY_E071". This function module will change the package name and TR of any given object.