Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Master load- search temr 2 issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I m working on customer master data mogration. I am using the std program 'RFBIDE00'. But while creating the customer, general data(KNA1). I am not able to populate the field, search term 2. I am not able to find the same field in KNA! strucutre in lsmw. Can anyone please help me on this.

Regards,

Konchuus

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since the address Details are stored in ADRC and ADDR_DATA table and not KNA1.So search term2 is not updated using Standard program which updates the Data in XD01.Once the Customers are created do a Simple recording of the address fields for customers created for Transaction XD02.search term2 will get updated.

Regards,

Rahul

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since the address Details are stored in ADRC and ADDR_DATA table and not KNA1.So search term2 is not updated using Standard program which updates the Data in XD01.Once the Customers are created do a Simple recording of the address fields for customers created for Transaction XD02.search term2 will get updated.

Regards,

Rahul