Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Creation using SAP ECC as the back end

0 Kudos

Hello,

We have a requirement wherein we would need to create a customer in SAP ECC with Netweaver portal being the front end. SAP ECC as the back end.

I believe we would need to create a RFC enabled function module that can be called from the netweaver side.

In that case can anyone help me out with any BAPI or anything which I can use to create a customer in SAP ECC.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

former_member305388
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can actually create an iView for t-code XD01 to create customer through Portal.

0 Kudos

Thanks. In that case if I want to maintain the customer in later stages what can we do?

iView is done at the netweaver end right? So can they create an iView for XD02/03 etc.,?

I have also heard about the class CMD_EI_API. Can anyone give me some information on how to use it?

Thanks.

0 Kudos

iView is done at the netweaver end right? - Yes

So can they create an iView for XD02/03 etc.,? - Yes. There should be one iveiw for each t-code.

Sorry, I am not sure about that class.

0 Kudos

Hello,

The requirement is not for transactional view. They would create a user interface at the netweaver end and we should explicitly create/maintain the customer.