Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Infotype error in upgrade.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We did a upgrade from 4.6C to 5.0.

When we are doing syntax check for one of the program which has used custom infotype 9002

it is giving following error "Include report "%_HR9002" not found."

What could be the reason for this ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

christian_wohlfahrt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi!

Might be a stupid answer, but looks like an incomplete generation. Try to generate the infotype again (and look for any warning messages - they might give more hints what's missing).

Regards,

Christian

4 REPLIES 4

christian_wohlfahrt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi!

Might be a stupid answer, but looks like an incomplete generation. Try to generate the infotype again (and look for any warning messages - they might give more hints what's missing).

Regards,

Christian

0 Kudos

Hi,

The Include %_HR9nnn can be generated by using report

RPUMS40CCI.

Regards,

Suresh Datti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Suresh....

Actually i did it from Infotype menu "Generate Include"...in PM01.....

Could please explain me the use of this include....

0 Kudos

>>>Could please explain me the use of this include....

YES.. SAP looks for this include if you have used it with the INFOTYPES:9xxxx declaration in any Program. Otherwise, you will not hit the error. this was a known bug in 46c-47 upgrade and SAP ought to have fixed it by now.. I am surprised.. anyway good that PM01 fixed it for you.. you can also use the report I suggested to generate the include enmasse ie for all the Custom Infotypes in one go..

Regards,

Suresh Datti