Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cross line in Ekbe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

I have 2 question.

P.S. I am using OO ALV please give me your response in OO ALV because I cann't convert Reuse_alv... codes into OO ALV

1- I am creating a variant it is sorting ebeln and calculate ebelp column in subtotal line. Can I display only subtotal line? I don't want display items in the list. (It is an option. If user want display only totals I want show only totals.)

2- Some users adding items in ekbe table after that they cross line this item. Meaning

..... 120,21

..... -120,21

How can I block this cross lines in my application? Do you have any technique?

1000000004 10 1 2006 5000000312 E 101 950,000

1000000004 10 1 2006 5000003501 E 101 1.064,000

1000000004 10 1 2006 5000003593 E 102 1.064,000

1000000004 10 1 2006 5000004238 E 101 1.064,000

This lines from my ekbe table. When I select this data I want give only first and last lines. Becuase 2 and 3 lines are cross lined. (They have reference field their reference field is same)

How can I modify my select statement.

Select * from Ekbe Where Ebeln = p_ebeln and ebelp ? p_ebelp and bewtp = 'E'.

???

Sorry for my poor english

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mehmet,

1. I don't think it is possible to display only the total / subtotal lines, without displaying the data.

2. Once you select the data, you can loop at the table and see for the same qty if there are two entries, one with 101 and 102 movement types, if yes delete both the rows.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark the helpful answers

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mehmet,

1. I don't think it is possible to display only the total / subtotal lines, without displaying the data.

2. Once you select the data, you can loop at the table and see for the same qty if there are two entries, one with 101 and 102 movement types, if yes delete both the rows.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark the helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mehmet,

To display only subtotals lines, do as follows. I will give you an example using program BCALV_GRID_DEMO, which is an example program for ALV grid.

Run the program to display the data. Select the column Airfare and select the total/aggregation button (the green sigma sign). This produces totals on Airfare.

Now select on the ID column, and click the subtotal button (next to the total button). This produces subtotals by the ID column.

Finally, use the dropdown on the subtotal button, and select the Drilldown Sum Lvl option. Choose the level 1 item (which represents the subtotal for Airline ID). The list now only shows the subtotal items.

This should answer the first part of your question. You can also programatically create layout variants like this to do the same. (There is documentation in the online help).

I am not sure what you mean with the second part of the question.

Regards,

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.