Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRMD_ORDER Documents: Association between Folder and Document inside it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i have to check in CRMD_ORDER if the user uploaded a file inside a folder into the Documents tab. I've tried the FM CRM_KW_DOC_GET_DOCUMENT butit doesn't give me any results. I've found the solution checking some tables, but my problem is: i have 3 (or more) folders inside my Documents tab, how do i know which INSTID_B do i have to select from table SKWG_BREL? Is there a table in which there is the relationship between INSTID_B and folder name?

Thank you in advace for your reply.

Antonio.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sm1tje
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you also tried using class CL_CRM_DOCUMENTS (method GET_INFO for example) combined with function modules from function group SKWF*

3 REPLIES 3

Sm1tje
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you also tried using class CL_CRM_DOCUMENTS (method GET_INFO for example) combined with function modules from function group SKWF*

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried to use this method, but i can't associate the folder name and the files inside it. Is there a table that associate the folder name and the folder guid?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No i haven't yet tried, but i'll give it a chance.

Thank you.