Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM Table for Service Request Status history

thangam_perumal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have one requirement that want to track the CRM service request status with date and time.

I tried many tables like below mwntioned

CRMD_SRV_REQ_H,

CRM_JSTO,

CRM_JCDO,

CRMD_ORDERADM_H

but not fulfilled my requirements.Anyone please help me out to solve my need.

Regards,

Thangam.P

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

oliver_wurm
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thangam,

I don't know much about CRM but SRM has lots of These CRM tables as well. And SRM writes Change documents (tables CDHDR and CDPOS) for each Status Change. So I simply assume CRM does the same. With tables CDHDR and CDPOS you should be able to trans each Status Change with date and time.

Regards

Oliver

4 REPLIES 4

oliver_wurm
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thangam,

I don't know much about CRM but SRM has lots of These CRM tables as well. And SRM writes Change documents (tables CDHDR and CDPOS) for each Status Change. So I simply assume CRM does the same. With tables CDHDR and CDPOS you should be able to trans each Status Change with date and time.

Regards

Oliver

0 Kudos

Hi Thangam.

Oliver is correct with regards to CDHDR and CDPOS.

I find CDHDR and CDPOS type processing intensive for extracting the Status change history, so in previous projects on a number of occasions have written away status changes to a separate Z table which has worked well.

You can manage this process via the ORDER_SAVE Badi.

Regards

Arden

0 Kudos

...in addition you can also take a look at table: CRM_JCDS

0 Kudos

Hi Arden,

Thanks.. I Got from CRM_JCDS.

Regards,

Thangam.P