Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Memo User Exit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

In transaction VA01 when we try to create memo by clicking on "create with reference" and giving the invoice no. there, it should copy all the line items of the invoice to that particular credit memo but it is not doing in my client but in standard SAP it happens.

Can anybody help me to know, if any user exit is responsible for this or any particular section of stoping this to happen?

The error message I am getting is "Material in item 000040 does not

plant/storage location " but this is already there.

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance....

Regards

Abinash

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the copy control routines..

The routines are setup in the transaction VTAF

Thanks,

Naren

0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

Thanks for your response.

As per functional consultant 'copy control routine' is being maintained correctly. As per him there is some issue with code somewhere.

Please help if any such code is there to modify this.

Regards

Abinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the copying requirements routine for error messages..

Thanks,

Naren

0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

Thanks for your reply!

While debugging, I come to know that the error message is coming due to the fact that MARD table(Storage Location Data for Material) do not have any data.

If you go through the error message "Material in item 000040 does not exist in plant/storage location". It is very much clear that error message is coming due to this only.

I have access to diff. client, in the other client this error message is not coming and also MARD table is maintained for all the materials.

Could you please suggest what could be the reason for MARD table not being updated? Also if you can suggest the solution for it.

Regards

Abinash