Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of Vendors..................

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Is there any BAPI or FM to create vendor, with filling Bank data and ADRC adress data and ADR6 Email data.

BAPI_VENDOR_CERATE is not having any import Parameters and by calling this, it is internally calling XK01 transaction.I am getting XK01 screens.

Can any one advice me a solution for this.............................

Thanks.............In Advance................

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go through the link given below :

creating vendor:BAPI_VENDOR_CREATE

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/cd/2ad250546411d1898f0000e8322d00/frameset.htm

With Regards

Nikunj shah

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go through the link given below :

creating vendor:BAPI_VENDOR_CREATE

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/cd/2ad250546411d1898f0000e8322d00/frameset.htm

With Regards

Nikunj shah

0 Kudos

Hello Nikunj Shah,

Thanks you for the information.......Is there any othere way with out BDC ??? As if we use BDC Program maintanance will be more for futher version upgrade. I have searched for BAPI and FM i dint find a sutable one.......

Any how i am waiting for any FM or BAPI for Creating vendor infoamtion, If dint get that i will implement the BDC.........

Thanks................

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

Check this FM 'VENDOR_INSERT'

Regards

Mohammed

0 Kudos

Hello Mohammed Younus ,

If we create the Vendor by using Vendor_inser FM, then in XD03 the vendor is not able to be displayed, If we are lookin in to adress detais it is show shortdump. bu in the table level it is storing the data. Adress in ADRC and EMAIL in ADR6 is not been updated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

With Regards

Nikunj Shah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

USe the FM FI_WT_CREATE_VENDOR

0 Kudos

Hello Sudha Rani ,

It will only update LFA! and LFB1 table that set, I will get getting shot dump when i will try to open the vendor in XK03 transaction as, the ADRc table will not be filled...