Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Text for Customer Master

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are custom Text id and description (eg. ZAFF 'Affiliate Note') to be created for each type of customer(Sold-to, Ship-to,Bill-to,Payer).

I am working on a inbound interface using custom function module, which is customized from IDOC_INPUT_DEBITOR. When the new customer will be created in SAP, how to create these text for each type of customer?

Any suggession will be helpful.

Revert back if you have any doubts.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

alex_m
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You mean to say, create the text for customer in dynamic.

4 REPLIES 4

alex_m
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You mean to say, create the text for customer in dynamic.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No .The text will be same for all customers. I have to create those texts for the customer at the time of inbound idoc processing where I am using custom function module with all the functionality of function module IDOC_INPUT_DEBITOR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

No .The text will be same for all customers. I have to create those texts for the customer at the time of inbound idoc processing where I am using custom function module with all the functionality of function module IDOC_INPUT_DEBITOR

Regards,

Tanmay

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can do this in the user exit for that customer based on the partner type by fetching the entry from Partner table like VBPA .

check the entry from here for the customer and based on the partner condition like SH BP PY SO u can populate the text .

you have to do this in teh user exit of that Inbound IDOC.

regards,

vijay