Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a (not equal)filter in BD64 ALE model?

former_member194142
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

We have a US_LOG_SYSTEM and EU_LOG_SYSTEM in BD64 / ALE distribution model.

The same message type (ZORDER03) is assigned in both cases.

Now, we are working/interested in US_LOG_SYSTEM....so we would like to keep a filter on US_LOG_SYSTEM on the basis of Sales org-VKORG so that my ticket will pick the correct logical system, well. We created a filter on US_LOG_SYSTEM as VKORG = 1500.

But, pls. let me know that Do I need to put a <> (not equal) filter on EU_LOG_SYSTEM, because, my ticket may have chance to pick this EU_LOG_SYSTEM right? so do i need to put a filter like VKORG<>1500? or does not required at all?

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6

former_member194142
Participant
0 Kudos

Any help pls.

Thank you

former_member194142
Participant
0 Kudos

Any help pls.

Thank you

asik_shameem
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If EU_LOG_SYSTEM is the receiving system of the sender US_LOG_SYSTEM, then you don't need to add any filter.

By the way, SAP does not provide NOT EQUAL operator for the filters.

0 Kudos

Thank you.

Here the sender system is MAIN_LOG_SYSTEM and the EU_LOG_SYSTEM and the US_LOG_SYSTEM are receiveing systems.

So, if there are 'Not Equal' operator, then How can i control my application should pick correct Receiving system? it may pick EU_LOG_SYSTEM, but i am interested in US_LOG_SYSTEM, pls. let me know how can tell system that pick US_LOG_SYSTEM as receiving system

Thank you

0 Kudos

Any help pls

Thank you

0 Kudos

Hi,

In that case you should add filter values for the rest of the Sales Org. Since Sales Org won't be there much in the system, you can do it.

If the filter values are huge in numbers, just add a custom segment with field something like Filter_Flag. Programatically set the filter value as X for the exception case. And create a custom filter for field Filter_flag with condition equal to 'X'.