Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copying a standard program RLLQ0200 to ZRLLQ0200

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

can any one let me know and how to copy this standard program and what i need to change in the program, when i tried to copy this program, and executed i am getting easyaccess with out any output, so please let me know what the considerations we need to take to copy this to get the same output as standard one

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

It is working fine for me when I copied all the includes. Try copying everything from standard to your zprogram.

Regards

Aneesh.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

It is working fine for me when I copied all the includes. Try copying everything from standard to your zprogram.

Regards

Aneesh.

0 Kudos

hI thank you very much, please let me know how to know the includes and how to copy includes, do i need to copy includes to z...... types, and in this program I did not find any includes, if includes are there please let me know how to check and how to change, thanks for your help

0 Kudos

Sudhir,

Goto SE80 and pass the program name and click on enter.... and Rightclick on the RLLQ0200 and click on copy this way u system will ask you to copy all the related files to that program RLLQ0200 .

Hope this helps..

Chandra.