Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy rebate agreement from Invoice to return doc. using VOFM...

aris_hidalgo
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am new in using transaction VOFM. I was tasked by our SD consultant to copy

the rebate agreement number from the original invoice when creating a return order

since the original invoice will be the reference document for the retun order. Can you

please guide me on how to do this.

Hope you can help me guys. Thank you and take care!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Viray

Check the return order document type and Orginating Invoice document type.

There exists a copy control between these two document types and routines for data transfer.

Change an existing customized routine or create a routine to copy the agreement number and attach to the copy routine.

You can seek the help of your SD consultant to determine the routine that has to be changed or create a new one.

Kind Regards

Eswar

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Viray

Check the return order document type and Orginating Invoice document type.

There exists a copy control between these two document types and routines for data transfer.

Change an existing customized routine or create a routine to copy the agreement number and attach to the copy routine.

You can seek the help of your SD consultant to determine the routine that has to be changed or create a new one.

Kind Regards

Eswar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Viraylab ,

I have same requirement . Can you please paste the code that you had done in the FORM routine?

Appreciate your help.

thanks