Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

convt_no_number runtime error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi abapers,

When i execute my zprog convt_no_number runtime error coming.

in program i declared rebzg as bsid-rebzg which is char 10.

this field should be either blank or vbeln value , but in table rebzg is stored as ' v ' single char value.

please provide the infrmation

regards,

Hari priya

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the calculations where you are using this field.

before the calculation .. write the coding as ..

if rebzg CO '0123456789'.

*do your coding

else.

*ignore ...

endif.

former_member194797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When bsid-rebzg contains a 'V', it means that the due date of the credit memo must be calculated according to the same rules as an invoice (when it contains an invoice number, the due date is the same as the due date of this invoice and when it is empty, it is immediately due).

0 Kudos

hi Henri,

Thank for for ur reply.

Actually orginal invoice is cancelled in VF11.

when they cancelled orginal invoice in vf11 another cancelled invoice is generated. when i checked this cancelled invoice in fb03 , in invoice ref field ( rebzg ) it is showing '' v'' .

Because of this my zprog is showing convt_to_number runtime error.

please help me its urgent.

regards,

Hari priya

former_member194797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think it's more an SD problem than an abap problem. You should post the question in SD forum: is it possibble to get the cancelled invoice number in field rebzg rather than the 'V' constant when using transaction VF11.

Perhaps is it possible for us to help you for your abap program, but you should explain what is the aim of the program.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually this zprog is used for customer outstanding .

in fbl5n also i checked that cancelled invoice is appearing when i slect open items . Also i changed the layout and checked for invoice ref field , it is showing ' v'' .

regards,

Hari priya