Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmed Quantity & Schedule line category issue in Sales order

0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

We have requirement in our project as follows which we are unable to achieve . Please help me out .

Requirement : We created a ztable with the following fields

MANDTMANDTCLNT30Client
VSBEDVSBEDCHAR20Shipping Conditions
VKORGVKORGCHAR40Sales Organization
VTWEGVTWEGCHAR20Distribution Channel
SPARTSPARTCHAR20Division
AUARTAUARTCHAR40Sales Document Type
WERKSWERKS_DCHAR40Plant
VSTELVSTELCHAR40Shipping Point/Receiving Point
LGORTLGORT_DCHAR40Storage Location
PSTYVPSTYVCHAR40Sales document item category

whenever user changes the shipping condition at header of sales order then sales order item fields - WERKS,VSTEL,LGORT,PSTYV  should be populated from the above mentioned ztable - up to this point we are able to achieve by using the userexit - USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAP(MV45AFZB)

after this we are facing the following issue  - .

The schedule lines are not populating as per the item category of sales order items , schedule line fields like confirmed quantiy , schedule category type are coming wrongly and for some item categories purchase requisition is not generating at schedule lines.

I have the used the userexit -  userexit_move_field_to_vbep but no use .

Please help me to solve this issue and thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,

Pavan.

4 REPLIES 4

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
  • Did you actually use USEREXIT_CHECK_VBEP and/or USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAP?
  • You could also change the values in USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE just before the save or USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAK after header change?

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

Thanks for your reply,

1.I am using USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAP

2.I am able to populate values of sales order item fields like plant,item category,shipping point but in schedule lines confirmed quantity, schedule  category type are not determing automatically.

Best Regards,

Pavan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try using the User Exit "V45A0003" from Transaction "CMOD" and make changes in the Function Module "EXIT_SAPMV45A_003".

Let us know if this is of any help.

0 Kudos

Hi saad,

Thanks for your reply.I will try to follow your approach and let you know the result.

Best regards,

Pavan.