Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

complete data regarding roles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have one problem,actully I need the data of all roles which are in our system(say in development) to make new template.

So I want that if I can run any report or from some table,I can get all the composite roles with single roles in them as well as all the transactions in that roles.

Please tell me,is that possible to do that in single attempt, or if so,tell me the name of that table or report as soon as possible.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> So I want that if I can run any report or from some table,I can get all the composite roles with single roles in them as well as all the transactions in that roles.

I think your best option will be to link tables AGR_AGRS and AGR_1251 at AGR_AGRS-CHILD_AGR and AGR_1251-AGR_NAME in SQVI and filter AGR_1251 on object S_TCODE.

14 REPLIES 14

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> So I want that if I can run any report or from some table,I can get all the composite roles with single roles in them as well as all the transactions in that roles.

I think your best option will be to link tables AGR_AGRS and AGR_1251 at AGR_AGRS-CHILD_AGR and AGR_1251-AGR_NAME in SQVI and filter AGR_1251 on object S_TCODE.

0 Kudos

Thanks for reply.

I have never uses this and no one in my project know how to use SQVI,so could you please explain some example in steps, although i tried but in vain.

0 Kudos

If you have no experience with SAPquery you can also download both tables with the required selections and join them in Excel or Access.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Here is the step by step guide to lean SQVI, you just need to spend 10-15 mins to learn. its so easy.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/d1/44f2b5c7f411d296080000e82de14a/frameset.htm

Regards,

Gowrinadh

0 Kudos

Hey Guys,

I have done that but I have one new requirement to collect all the composite and single roles in them and tcodes with their description.I have found the description with F4 help only,but is their any other way,I mean any table is there?

0 Kudos

> and tcodes with their description.

Table TSTCT

0 Kudos

Sorry,May be I dont put my question right way..

TSTCT is for Tcodes,but I want it for roles also.

0 Kudos

That'll be agr_texts. Do mind that the role's long text is line 0 (zero) and all texts in the description field of the role are lines 1 and following.

0 Kudos

Thanks A lot for replying me.

I am new and learning the things and sdn is really helpful.

Now one more question:

I got a task to change description of all the roles which we create in our project.Although I can do it in PFCG for each role but is it possible to do it in mass.

Regards,

Gill.

0 Kudos

If it is only the long text right below the role name in PFCG, ECATT will be a solution. There are several blogs about it's use.

Unfortunately there's no way of manipulating the description text block with ECATT. For that you'll have to use PFCG.

0 Kudos

okay,Thanks..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the below tables :

Security Tables

Table

Description

USR02

Logon data

USR04

User master authorization (one row per user)

UST04

User profiles (multiple rows per user)

USR10

Authorisation profiles (i.e. &_SAP_ALL)

UST10C

Composit profiles (i.e. profile has sub profile)

USR11

Text for authorisation profiles

USR12

Authorisation values

USR13

Short text for authorisation

USR40

Tabl for illegal passwords

USGRP

User groups

USGRPT

Text table for USGRP

USH02

Change history for logon data

USR01

User Master (runtime data)

USER_ADDR

Address Data for users

AGR_1016

Name of the activity group profile

AGR_1016B

Name of the activity group profile

AGR_1250

Authorization data for the activity group

AGR_1251

Authorization data for the activity group

AGR_1252

Organizational elements for authorizations

AGR_AGRS

Roles in Composite Roles

AGR_DEFINE

Role definition

AGR_HIER2

Menu structure information - Customer vers

AGR_HIERT

Role menu texts

AGR_OBJ

Assignment of Menu Nodes to Role

AGR_PROF

Profile name for role

AGR_TCDTXT

Assignment of roles to Tcodes

AGR_TEXTS

File Structure for Hierarchical Menu - Cus

AGR_TIME

Time Stamp for Role: Including profile

AGR_USERS

Assignment of roles to users

USOBT

Relation transaction to authorization object (SAP)

USOBT_C

Relation Transaction to Auth. Object (Customer)

USOBX

Check table for table USOBT

USOBXFLAGS

Temporary table for storing USOBX/T* chang

USOBX_C

Check Table for Table USOBT_C

Regards

Sreedhar Reddy

0 Kudos

Heys guys i need

1.all composite roles.

2.all the single roles in that composite roles.

3.all the transactions in that composite roles

all this in single attempt if possible,otherwise i can extract data from different table but its time consuming.

0 Kudos

What you need is:

Table AGR_AGRS for your composites and their relation to singles

Table AGR_1251 filtered on object S_TCODE for your singles and their transaction assignments