Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code in Infoset to skip a particular record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a requirement to skip a particular record in an infoset based on the input selection.

step 1) We added an additional field in the infoset and are populating the same through the code section (Record Processing) in the enhancement. This is working fine.

But now the requirement is, the additional field created is made as a selection field in the infoset query and a value is entered in the selection screen for the same.

If a value is entered on the selection screen for this field, then the query selects a record for the other joins. When it comes to code section, the code needs to check if the fetched value in step 1 above is matching with the selection screen value. If not that particular record should be skipped from the selection.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Regards,

Prabaharan G

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Used the check statement in the coding section

0 Kudos

Hi,

I see this problem can you give more specifics of how you did this, also I am looking for a way to add a record to the data using the coding section. Let me know if you know of any way to accomplish this.