Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CNTL_SYSTEM_ERROR

Former Member
4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is to display the data in the ALV grid and the user can select the records from the ALV grid. The user can click on any customised button in the ALV tool bar. If he pressess the customised button in the ALV toolbar, I need to display one text editor below to that ALV grid on the same screen. So I have user two containers in the same page. One is for ALV and other is for text editor. But I am getting "CNTL_SYSTEM_ERROR" exception. Could any one tell me what may be the issue?.

Thanks,

0 Kudos

Hello

How do you display the text editor on your screen? Do you use an addition docking container as parent? Or is the text editor linked to a custom control element on the dynpo?

I could imagine that you missed to link the parent control for the text editor to the custom control on the screen (perhaps forgotten to give the name of the custom control).

Regards

Uwe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes I have not linked the containers. Could you please tell me how to link these two containers?.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

If we dock ALv grid and text editor, it works as expected.