Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Class and method documentation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Where can we find class and method documentation. It is not available in English in the SAP system.

Thanks and Regards,

Archana

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

Go to the transaction SE63 and see if it is available in German (DE). If yesm then you can translate the documentation to english using any of the free translators available on the Internet.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Anand Mandalika.

0 Kudos

Was that post a mistake?

0 Kudos

no the post was definitley not a mistake.....maybe u replied by mistake

0 Kudos

Hi,

If you were under the impresiion that I was referring to your post, then I clarify that that was not what I meant.

I was referring to the post that Jayanthi had made (which I thought was not relevant). She's now edited it!!

Regards,

Anand Mandalika.

0 Kudos

And Archana, I see that you are not in the habit of acknoledging the replies that you get for your queries. Please make it a point to reward the answers that have helped you. And mark a threada as answered when you have found the solution to your problem.

In fact, in , Brad had also reminded you of this, which seems to have been ignored.

Regards,

Anand Mandalika.