Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CL_SALV_TABLE -- EXCEl download is showing empty excel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i am using CL_SALV_TABLE , i will get an excel download button in the toolbar .but when i use it it shows an empty excel .

How i can solve this, please help.

Regards,

Ratheesh BS

4 REPLIES 4

neelavraj_duara2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

Which version of MS Office are you using? If it is 2007, please follow the instructions mentioned in the OSS Note # 1094693.

Neelav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer to link below:

Former Member
0 Kudos

My users have the SAME complaint. It's just plain bad ALV, SALV design, IMHO.

But, here's the good news...it's easily fixable. In SE80, display your program and go into the GUI and change the Excel button to have function &XXL. This will show Excel with the 'X' on the bottom, as my users say.

This will then do what excel button does after print preview has been pressed....load the data into a worksheet.

0 Kudos

I had a similar problem...solved it (eventually) with the macro protection settings in Excel.

Type 'macro security' in the help box within Excel and it should lead you through the process. Tip: close all excel windows after you have done this and restart your abap to pick up the changes.