Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CL_SALV_HIERSEQ_TABLE - Multiple level heirachial sequential list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Class CL_SALV_HIERSEQ_TABLE - Can this class be used for multiple level heirarchial sequential list ?

It works perfect for 2 level heirarchial list u2013 Thanks to Rich Heilman. Say for Eg, SCARR and SFLIGHT.

My requirement has more levels. I looked into all the methods of the class, but none of them seems to help to append more levels.

Here is my requirement.

Selection screen had date range, partner functions etc ..

-->Select all Inquiries for given date range or (TABLE u2013 VBAK) given sold to party/ship to party etcu2026

-->Get all statuses (system status /user status etc (TABLE u2013 JCDS and TJ30T ).

-->Select all Quotations for given inquiry, if any

-->Select all Orders for the selected quotations, if any

-->Select all deliveries for selected orders, if any and read status, whether shipped or not (VBFA/LIKP/ VBUK )

And list these in a multilevel heirarchial mode

Inquiry1/created by/created on/ sold to party/ Application engineer/inside sales Rep
	Status1 / description/ active /  changed by / date 	
	Status2/ description/ active /  changed by / date
	u2026..
	u2026..
	Status 5u2026..
		Quotation1 / Created on /created by/quantityu2026
			Order1/created on/created by/
				Delivery1 /created on / created by/ not shipped
				Delivery2/ created on / created by / partially shipped
			Order2/created on/created by
Inquiry2/created by/created on/ sold to party/ Application engineer/inside sales Rep
	Status1 / description/ active /  changed by / date 	
	Status2/ description/ active /  changed by / date
	u2026..
	u2026..
	Status 5u2026..
		Quotation1 / Created on /created by/quantityu2026

I need atleast 3 internal tables, 1 for Inquiry, another for status data, another for Quotation/order/delivery.

Anyone has any clue, how to achieve this ? cl_salv_tree also doesnu2019t seems to helpu2026

As per my understanding, we could pass only 1 single structure to a tree output.

For eg, all lines of the tree output should be of the same structure. (please correct me if I am wrong )..

But In my case, the fields on each level are different, and I need to pass different structures to the tree.

Please let me know, if anyone have a clue..

Thanks much

1 REPLY 1

aidan_mulcahy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sujamol (or anyone),

did you ever manage to do this? I would like to do the same.

Report SALV_DEMO_HIERSEQ_COLUMN does it for two levels. What about 3, 4.....?

Thanks.