Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CKR1 BDC Problem

0 Kudos

I use the batch input for transaction CKR1.

After the execution, I get a warning message, which stops the process until pressing the ENTER key.

The problem is that the enter is not recorded and when running the batch input SUBRC is not 0.

I tried adding the ENTER before the CALL TRANSACTION

(perform bdc_field using 'BDC_OKCODE' '=E'.), but it does not change the result.

If i run ckr1 in foreground same message will come but after click on enter it proceed but dont know how to proceed in batch input it stops once get warning message -"Deleting current standard cost estimates can cause inconsistencies", Message no. CK 669.

How can I overcome the problem?

4 REPLIES 4

mmcisme1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can always delete the current estimates prior to running. Or see if one of the BAPIs will work:

BAPI_COSTESTIMATE_ALLOW_MARK Grant Marking Allowance for Costing BAPI_COSTESTIMATE_ALLOW_MA_GET Determine Organizational Measures BAPI_COSTESTIMATE_CREATE_SPLIT Create Cost Estimate with Cost Component Split BAPI_COSTESTIMATE_DELETE Delete Cost Estimate BAPI_COSTESTIMATE_DELETE_MULTI Delete Cost Estimates BAPI_COSTESTIMATE_GETDETAIL Determine Detailed Information for a Cost Estimate BAPI_COSTESTIMATE_GETEXPLOSION Determine BOM Explosion for a Cost Estimate BAPI_COSTESTIMATE_GETLIST Determine Cost Estimate Lists BAPI_COSTESTIMATE_ITEMIZATION Determine Itemization for a Cost Estimate BAPI_COSTESTIMATE_MARKING Marking Standard Cost Estimate BAPI_COSTESTIMATE_RELEASING Release of Marked Standard Cost Estimates BAPI_COSTESTIMATE_UPDATE_PRICE Update of Prices in Material Master

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Difficult to say what your actual problem is.

A "true" warning message does not stop the batch input, it's ignored (and logged in the "MESSAGES INTO" internal table).

What SY-SUBRC value is it? What messages do you have in "MESSAGES INTO"?

BDC_OKCODE '=E' is not Enter. Enter is the function code 0 (usually '=00'). Anyway, you don't need to Execute Enter for a Warning message as I said.

If you don't have any message, maybe it stops because of a COMMIT WORK (by default it stops the batch input). You may force it to continue with "OPTIONS FROM structure" with structure-racommit = 'X'.

sumitgujar
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Kindly use BAPI named BAPI_COSTESTIMATE_DELETE.

Happy Helping!

coll038
Discoverer
0 Kudos

When SAP copies the price for the new period, I first process ckr1 and then ckme. It asks for cost approvals within the period, what is the reason?