Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

check availability in cn22

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I'm using the transaccion cn22 and when I want to put a big amount in the price, show me in the cost's log "I BP 622 Availability control" and "E BP 601 Ntwk actvty 000xxxxx 00xxx budget exceeded", I debugging this transaccion but I didn't find what tables or function module made this calc. Somebody know some table or FM for this calc.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can easily check this by using an SQL trace (transaction ST05) to determine the tables.

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

See if costing tables may help you. COSP COEP.

Thanks,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

System is finding that amount in your activity is greater than budget hence not allowing you to proceed. Budget is maintained in tables BPGE, BPJA for WBS. Check WBS asigned to activity.

What is your requiremnt, can you tell in detail?

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi, I need to know how this transaccion does the check of availability control, for make a validation on good receipt.

0 Kudos

Technically, it's quite complex. But it's really a functional question, so you should talk to your functional people.

Rob