Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Characteristic Value(ATWRT) field for a Material Number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to find the Characteristic Value(ATWRT) field for a Material Number. I am looking into the Table AUSP.

OBJEK would be the material number, ATINN would be a combination of Plant, Storage Location and Secondary or Tertiary Bin, KLART would be the Class Type.

I wanted to know what are ATZHL, MAFID and ADZHL fields. What value needs to go on in this table to retrieve the value of ATWRT as all of them are primary keys.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

good

Controlling

AUSP Characteristic Values MANDT / OBJEK / ATINN / ATZHL / MAFID / KLART / ADZHL

check this link,hope this would help you to solve your problem

http://sap4.com/wiki/index.php?title=Programa_que_muestra_los_items_abiertos_de_las_ordenes_de_compr...

thanks

mrutyun^

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anita ,

I am also facing same problem if have you solved please let me know , my id is itsajaypandey@yahoo.co.in

in thread have yoou written OBJEK is same as MATNR but its not right both reffering different data element . so please again cross check .

Regard

Ajay pandey