Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

characteristic in QC03 not printing on sap script

Bharath84
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In tcode QC03 I am having 3 characteristics(0005, 0010 and  0011) which needs to be printed on sap script. After executing the print program I am getting the popup information message as "The results for characteristic 0011 were not found in batch 1118891 Material NS47365319 Plant 1000". So the third characteristic is not getting printed on the script. How to rectify this one? Please give me the solution.

Thanks,

Haritha

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Haritha,

In QC03 what is the Result Origin for the characteristic 0011 ?

If it is Batch Calssification, the you have to go to transaction MSC2N and put the batch number and give the characteristic value for the characteristic 0011.

Let me know if additional information is required.

Thanks,

Tooshar Bendale

0 Kudos

Hi Tooshar,

The Result Origin for characteristic 0011 is 03. For 0005 it is 03 and for 0010 it is 01.

In MSC2, for material no and batch and I clicked on Plant stock overview, from Extras I selected Batch Classification I am getting a popup message "Display of batch classification can be selected only on stock lines from batch level downwards". What does it mean?

How do we know whether it is batch classification or not?

Thanks,

Haritha