Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Plant and company code while copying Netowork using TC CN21

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are creating some projects by copying existing projects.

For this we are using BDC programs.

For Projects and WBS we are using TC CJ2D and for networks and its elements we are using CN21 in BDC program.

While copying we have to change some fields like company code,plant MRP contrlr etc in the target

WBS and netwroks.

In the process of copying networks the Plant and company code fields are disable and it is not allowed

to change.

If we assign the new plant (e.g.1234) in CN21 first screen then it gives info popup saying that old plant (e.g. 9999)will be copied. so new plant(1234) is not considered.

How can we change the plant and company code value in this case? Is this standard SAP behaviour or

it can be changed? Please help me out to solve the same problem.

We are using ECC6 platform for the above process.

Regards,

Atul

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

try below BAPI's

BAPI_NETWORK_CONF_ADD

BAPI_NETWORK_COMP_ADD

BAPI_NETWORK_MAINTAIN

BAPI_NETWORK_COMP_CHANGE

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already checked it. these BAPI's are not related to my problem.

BAPI_NETWORK_MAINTAIN can not change company code and plant as it does not have these fields.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul, if its defaulted and greyed out that value is gained from some confuration and is based on some other field values. So you got to undersand on which logic the values are defaulted.

I wil also go for using BAPIs

1) BAPI_PROJECT_MAINTAIN (for Projects, WBS Elements)

2) BAPI_NETWORK_MAINTAIN (For CN21, CN22)