Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed company address but still showing old address on AP Checks

0 Kudos

We have to change a company code address and I thought I had changed the address everywhere necessary but the address on the AP checks still shows the old address.  Can anyone help me?

Thanks,

Marianne

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marianne,

Please check whether table ADRC is getting updated after making changes in comapny code address. Follow below steps.

Execute table T001 for your comapny code and check waht value you are getting for address(ADRNR) field.

Now execute table ADRC and enter ADRNR value(which you find from T001 table) in Address Number field(ADDRNUMBER), check address value is getting change or not.

Regards,

Mohammed

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marianne,

Please check whether table ADRC is getting updated after making changes in comapny code address. Follow below steps.

Execute table T001 for your comapny code and check waht value you are getting for address(ADRNR) field.

Now execute table ADRC and enter ADRNR value(which you find from T001 table) in Address Number field(ADDRNUMBER), check address value is getting change or not.

Regards,

Mohammed

0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

The address is updated in ADRC correctly.  I've changed the address in SPRO - Enterprise Structure - Definition - Financial Accounting - Define Company as well as Edit, Copy, Delete, Check Company Code. 

Also, the company name got updated on the printed check when I updated ZF13 (Change View "AP check Layout": Details), but there is not a place to update the address.  Please help...Thanks in advance!!

0 Kudos

Hi ,

These variables some read separate table like TVARV . as these are variable and used in many program . Please find out whether your check printing program reading any table like that .

many Thanks

Regards

Preeti Agarwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

Hi Mari,

you can also change company address by below steps.

T-code :SU01 --> Environment --> Maintain Company Address.

bs

Syed

nishant_krishen3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If there is multiple entry of ADRNR of that company code in ADRC table than it will automatically populate the First record . So first try to remove that entry from ADRC than after it will show you correct address.

Regards

Nishant

0 Kudos

Thank you everyone for your suggestions. I found the solution under FBZP where I found the form being used for the company and saw that the address was hard coded into the form itself.  We are working on correcting this.  Thanks again everyone!!