Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change transaction title (short texts)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Experts,

I want to change the title for a custom transaction Z_CUSTOMER_LIST.  Its transaction text is "Customer Master Data Report" but it is displayed as "Customer List" on execution.  Could you please advise me the solution to change "Customer List" to i.e. "Customer Data Report" ?

Thanks and regards,

Danny

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

pavanm592
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Danny,

Did you check the attributes title of program your calling in that transaction.it is not the transaction text which is displaying it belongs to screen/program your calling inside.

Regards,

Pavan

5 REPLIES 5

pavanm592
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Danny,

Did you check the attributes title of program your calling in that transaction.it is not the transaction text which is displaying it belongs to screen/program your calling inside.

Regards,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

I am not sure how to check attribute titles of the transaction program.

The transaction is created for SAP Query (SQ02).  At the pop-up create transaction (SE93), I entered "Customer List" and was not aware it is used as transaction title .  Here is an example.

Regards,

Danny

0 Kudos

Hi Danny,

Can you check the Title of the query .check this here you need to change it here.

in SQ02 in menu items GOTO->Global properties you can change the title here

Regards,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

You are absolutely right.  I change the query title and it is now changed.  Thank you so much .

Regards,

Danny

0 Kudos

Hi Danny,

you're welcome,Have a great day.

Regards,

Pavan