Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Schedule Line category through user exit - Issue with transfer of requirements

former_member289261
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

There is a user exit in Sales Order program MV45AZZ - PREPARE_TO_SAVE . It is currently being used to implement code to change schedule line category based on the status of the sales order.

When Blocked , category is set to ZP, and when Released then it is set to CP.

Now, when we change ZP to CP manually through VA02, I am able to see the requirements transferred in tcode MD50.

The problem is, when user changes status of sales order from blocked to released, the userexit changes categories from ZP to CP, but the requirements are not transferred ( cannot see it in MD50 ).

I tried searching the SCN, tried googling it, its been a week now and I havent found any clear solution.

So, far what I understood is Availability Check needs to be carried out again. But I am not clear how to trigger it again.

Are there any indicators that need to be set or any internal tables to be updated or any FM to call or any other user exit to place the code in.

1 REPLY 1

former_member289261
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

?? Any suggestion friends ?