Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Document - CDHDR

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I have created a transaction. I have also created a change document object for logging changes to the transaction. I have also made necessary calls in the transaction for logging the changes.

When i change the transaction or enter data manually , a change document is created in CDHDR . The problem is when i upload data into transaction using BDC sessions a change document is not created in CDHDR.

Is there any limition for change documents to be logged when we upload data using BDC, Pl help its urgent.

Suitable answers will be rewarded

Thanks and Regards,

Kasi S

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

check TCODE in debug. sometimes BDC used older transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whethr while doing BDC, your transaction logs the changes.

Thanks

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's quite common in SAP not to make an entry in CDHDR during a Create process, e.g. XK01, because the master record itself represents the "as is" data, and no changes have yet been made... so I'm not suprised a bulk creation upload doesn't cause entries to appear... actually I'm more curious that you sometime get CDHDR entries when creating manually.

Jonathan